If you receive an encrypted email and don't wish (or can't) open it with your Microsoft or Google account, you can opt to receive a one-time passcode to open it instead.
- If you receive an email that looks like this in Outlook, click on Read the Message.
- Click on Or, sign in with a one-time passcode.
- You will be presented with the following screen:
- Go back into your emails and you should have received an email from Microsoft Office 36. Copy the code (or make a note of it) from them email.
- Input this number into the one-time passcode box back in the previous screen (step 3) and click Continue.
- The email message should appear straight away.