- Go to www.office365.com and login as usual (click here for instructions).
- One logged in, click the cog wheel (top right) for Settings, Office 365 Settings
- Then click Password, Change your password and follow the prompts
- If you are running Outlook, close it and re-open it. Within a few minutes, a password prompt will appear – enter your new password here, remembering to tick the Remember Password box, and press OK
- If you have your email accounts on your phone or tablet, a password prompt will also appear here – enter your new password
Have more questions? Submit a request